Click image above to view.
Click image below to view.
Big thanks to Iris C. for this traditional Mexican recipe
1/2 pound of pumpkin seeds
8 leaves of holy grass
2 serrano peppers
1 whole chicken
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1. Toast the pumpkin seeds, then grind them.
2. Grind the serrano peppers with the holy grass.
3. Cook the serrano pepper and holy grass mixture until boiling.
4. When it starts to boil, add the pumpkin seeds.
5. Add the whole chicken and chicken broth to the sauce and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
EXPLORE WAYS TO SHOP
Be the first to know about the best deals on the best
groceries from your favorite neighborhood market!
SIGN UP FOR OUR
Join the Food Bazaar Rewards family and earn your way to FREE groceries, all right from the palm of your hands!