Click image above to view.
Click image below to view.
Just like grandma used to make.
Thanks to Vanessa A. for this recipe!
3 pounds chop meat
1 package of onion soup mix
1/2 cup Bogopa Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
2 Bogopa Grade A Jumbo Organic Brown Eggs
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 cup ketchup
1. Put all ingredients except oil and ketchup in a bowl and mix around.
2. Put oil on the bottom of an 8x10 pan, just to grease.
3. Mold the cop meat into a loaf.
4. Once molded, put ketchup on top.
5. Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes.
EXPLORE WAYS TO SHOP
Be the first to know about the best deals on the best
groceries from your favorite neighborhood market!
SIGN UP FOR OUR
Join the Food Bazaar Rewards family and earn your way to FREE groceries, all right from the palm of your hands!