Click image above to view.
Click image below to view.
Chocolate for dinner? Yes, please!
Thanks to @lizzbethh86 for this delicious Poblano Mole with Chicken meal.
10 pasilla chiles
3 garlic cloves
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup raisins
1 slice of Bogopa White Bread
5 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 Bogopa Cinnamon Stick
1/2 tablespoon of anise seeds
1 piece of chocolate (small)
3 tablespoons frying oil
1. Boil or toast the pasilla chiles.
2. In a pan, heat the oil and fry the garlic, almonds, raisins, bread, sesame seeds, cinnamon stick, cloves, anise seeds, plantain, and chocolate.
3. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until everything is well mixed.
4. Empty the sauce from the blender into a pan and fry for 5 minutes.
5. Boil the sauce with the chicken for 10 minutes.
6. Serve with rice or traditional tortillas.
EXPLORE WAYS TO SHOP
Be the first to know about the best deals on the best
groceries from your favorite neighborhood market!
SIGN UP FOR OUR
Join the Food Bazaar Rewards family and earn your way to FREE groceries, all right from the palm of your hands!