Click image above to view.
Click image below to view.
1/4 cup Bogopa White Vinegar
1/2 tablespoon Bogopa Plain Salt
1 pound lean ground beef
1 link Polska kielbasa, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup instant white rice
1 small can tomato paste
2 tablespoons Bogopa Unsalted Butter
1 teaspoon Bogopa Garlic Powder
2 tablespoons Bogopa Paprika Powder
1/2 cup flour
Bogopa Plain Salt
Bogopa Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1 head of cabbage
1. To a large pot of water, add vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon salt.
2. Add cabbage and boil until leaves are soft.
3. Mix ground beef, Polska kielbasa, 1/4 of the onion, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. In a skillet, brown 2 tablespoons of the remaining onion with the rice in a little bit of olive oil. Remove from heat.
5. Remove the core from the cabbage, removing leaves with a small knife, slicing off the thick, top rind of each leaf.
6. Make a roux: Heat a pan with butter, olive oil and the remaining onion until translucent. Add flour a little at a time; then add garlic powder and paprika.
7. Add some cabbage, water and tomato paste.
8. Mix the rice mixture with the meat mixture and place a large spoonful inside each cabbage leaf, folding each side inward and rolling.
9. In a large stockpot, layer sauerkraut and a row of stuffed cabbage leaves – about 2-3 layers.
10. Add the roux and some cabbage water and cook covered for 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes.
EXPLORE WAYS TO SHOP
Be the first to know about the best deals on the best
groceries from your favorite neighborhood market!
SIGN UP FOR OUR
Join the Food Bazaar Rewards family and earn your way to FREE groceries, all right from the palm of your hands!